I love these "cookies" because they're easy, healthy, and have protein. I eat them for breakfast, or as a snack in place of a granola bar. They also serve as a vegan cookie option if you're looking to cut out dairy or animal products and still have a treat.
This recipe is from Tone it Up so all credit goes to them.
Ingredients
2 medium-ripe bananas
1 Cup of Oats
1 Scoop protein powder
(I also sometimes add a tablespoon of pumpkin puree to make them pumpkin-flavored! They're versatile so you could really add anything you want to)
Directions
Mash up your bananas with a fork really well. Once mashed, add your scoop of protein powder and mix all together. Then, mix in the oats.
Coat a cookie sheet with non-stick spray and drop the dough onto the pan with a spoon. For me this mixture usually makes about 7 cookies.
Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes (I have done 20 minutes every time)/until golden brown.
That's it! A "cookie" with protein, fruit, and oats!
Happy Friday! And don't forget to enter the giveaway I posted yesterday to win some amazing jewelry!

2 comments:
Three ingredients?! That's it?! I must try this!
this is seriously my kind of cookie! i always want to bake but don't want to buy 10 new ingredients. so trying these!
Post a Comment