I made these last weekend and thought I'd share since they are a good, simple idea for a dessert to bring to a holiday party.
The best part?
Only 3 ingredients. Well, 4 if you wanna count the sprinkles.
1 8oz package of cream cheese
36 Cool Mint oreo cookies, finely crushed
16 oz. meltable chocolate
& Christmas-themed sprinkles!
Directions:
1. Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended.
2. Shape into 48 1-inch balls. Freeze for 10 minutes. Then dip the balls into the melted chocolate and place in single layers on a pan. (I put mine on top of plastic wrap so they wouldn't stick. Use that or wax paper!)
I put the sprinkles on right when it was done being covered in chocolate, since the chocolate hardens really quickly and then the sprinkles won't stay on.
3. Refrigerate for one hour.
my recipe was adapted from here
I actually only had 29 oreos when I made mine and I still used the full amount of cream cheese and I thought they were delicious. I imagine they'd be slightly less creamy if you use all 48 oreos, but still really good.
Enjoy!



2 comments:
Nom nom those look delightful! Totally making those for some holiday parties!
Oh wow!!! These look REALLY good!! You took such pretty pictures of them, too! I hope you had a good Christmas!
Post a Comment